From Higher Invariants
- SFB Lecture
- SFB Seminar
- SFB Lecture/Seminar and Kepler Kolloquium
- Kepler Kolloquium
- Conferences and Workshops
- List of access data for talks using zoom (internal page)
Talks at the Faculty of Mathematics this week
Upcoming Conferences and Workshops
- Dynamics, Foliations, and Geometry II, January 31 - February 04, 2022, Regensburg / Creswick (hybrid).
- Windberg Junior SFB Meeting, October 05-08, 2022.
- 9th Bavarian Geometry & Topology Meeting, 16-17 December, Augsburg.
- collection of Higher Invariants videos I (Conference on invertible objects and duality in derived algebraic geometry and homotopy theory)
- collection of Higher Invariants videos II (The Transatlantic Transchromatic Homotopy Theory Conference)
- collection of Higher Invariants videos III (Conference: Gauge Theory and Applications)
Courses and Seminars
Winter Semester 2021/2022
- Higher Invariants Oberseminar (HIOB): Aspherical Manifolds
- International Young Seminars on Bounded Cohomology and Simplicial Volume