Conference: Gauge Theory and Applications
Regensburg as seen from the island "Oberer Wöhrd"
Dates and Location
The conference takes place at the University of Regensburg from July 23rd to 27th 2018. It is preceded by a summer school the week before.
The conference is organized by Bernd Ammann, Stefan Friedl, and Raphael Zentner.
It will focus on gauge theory and its geometric and topological applications, with an emphasis on instanton and monopole gauge theory, and symplectic geometry.
The preliminary list of speakers is:
- Kim Froyshov (Oslo)
- Marco Golla (Nantes)
- Doris Hein (Freiburg)
- Tsuyoshi Kato (Kyoto)
- Hokuto Konno (Univerisity of Tokyo)
- Francesco Lin (Princeton)
- Jianfeng Lin (MIT)
- Shinichiroh Matsuo (Nagoya)
- Catherine Meusburger (Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Tomasz Mrowka (MIT)
- Jacob Rasmussen (Cambridge)
- Sarah Rasmussen (Cambridge)
- Daniel Ruberman (Brandeis University)
- Dietmar Salamon (ETH Zürich)
- Nikolai Saveliev (University of Miami)
- Christopher Scaduto (Stony Brook)
- Steven Sivek (Imperial College London)
- Matthew Stoffregen (MIT)
Details about the registration will appear soon.
The deadline for application for financial support is April 30th.
Details to come
If you wish to contact the organizers, please send an email to email@example.com